c_healy's 55

IMAG0859.jpg
High end zoa from RR2-20130704-070842.jpg
Green sinularia-20130704-070858.jpg
IMAG0988.jpg
IMAG0991.jpg
 
Hey bro! Looking good! Love those zoas, and that nem is beautiful! Where'd ya get that thing?? ;-) ;-)

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 4
 
Haha I just realized two of the pictures I put up are the coral you sent me while it was in your tank ;)

Lol That's too funny. I hadn't even noticed. Guess the black sand should have been a giveaway.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 4
 
Just got some sweet new zoas from Totion so I figured I would snap some pics with my crappy phone. So here it goes.


IMAG1032.jpg
IMAG1034.jpg


Utter Chaos
IMAG1035 (1).jpg


Blue Agave
IMAG1036.jpg

Unknowns ( Yellow center and brown/gray skirts)
IMAG1037.jpg
 
Red hornet and rasta
IMAG1038.jpg

Forgot the name of these
IMAG1041.jpg

Iron Oxides ( From Poomba)
IMAG1045.jpg


Ill get some more pics later when I borrow my sisters good camera.
 
Very nice! and the pics don't look bad either considering it's a phone! :-)
 
Thanks bud, ill get some more of the other zoas I just got. Just waiting on them to fully open up.

I also got a purple digi that I need to get a pic of. ;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new