c_healy's 55

Are those the UC you got from me?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
 
IMAG1070.jpg
IMAG1069.jpg
IMAG1068.jpg
IMAG1067.jpg
IMAG1051 (1).jpg
 
Good looking pics!!

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 4
 
Purple Fungia eating some home made yummies!

IMAG0947.jpg


Acan after devouring some clam/shrimp/fish.

IMAG0948.jpg

The acan has really been giving me some amazing colors since I began spot feeding.
I like this fungia. How much did it cost? There's one at a lfs selling for $70.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new