CAD 3D models plumbing parts

  • Thread starter Thread starter zesty
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

zesty

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 12, 2013
Messages
841
Reaction score
60
Location
Milwaukee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not sure if this the right place, but here it is.

Does anyone have 3D CAD models of various plumbing parts? I was able to find a mixture of them online, but not enough of what I was looking for to prep my build all the way out.

Any format should be fine, as long as they are solids. I would just prefer to not have a surface file...

thanks!
 
McMaster Carr has solidworks files of virtually every part they sell. All free to download. I'm guessing you'll find everything you're looking for
 
oh wow, I completely forgot about mccmaster...

I've even seen their models before, the detail is crazy.

thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new