CADE Aquariums.... IN WHITE!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

CoralFarms

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have to agree with cpbartak the above. The lack of roller mat and white cabinets for Cade isn't helping. RedSea at least offers those at a better price point (i.e. the 4ft series aquarium Cade 1200 S2 is $4125 where as RedSea Reefer 425 G2 is $2899 - RedSea is just has a much better offer. I'll wait until November before deciding, but right now, RedSea has a better product. Looking forward to what Cade or Algaebarn come up with.

4' Series

ReefStash

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

297654468_10160264979794257_4071501627157482422_n (1).jpg cadewhite.jpg
Gorgeous!!! Go CADE!

OP
OP
AlgaeBarn

AlgaeBarn

Marine Aquariums Made Easy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
White cabinets are now available for preorder AND Black November deals are here!!!

Attachments

• image - 2022-11-04T095916.736.png
    image - 2022-11-04T095916.736.png
    162.2 KB · Views: 70

poomba

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now I just need to figure out how to get a tank delivered to my apartment in Manhattan...

Reef-N-Stein

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm really considering ordering a 1800. My issue is I'm not real sure how I feel about the ATO in the back of the tank. Takes up so much space in the tank. I could order a peninsula but I don't have a good spot, so I would have to put it up against a wall. Which does work ok. And the peninsula is a bigger tank in water volume, and I love the sump style of the peninsula, I'm really torn. Opinions??

OP
OP
AlgaeBarn

AlgaeBarn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm really considering ordering a 1800. My issue is I'm not real sure how I feel about the ATO in the back of the tank. Takes up so much space in the tank. I could order a peninsula but I don't have a good spot, so I would have to put it up against a wall. Which does work ok. And the peninsula is a bigger tank in water volume, and I love the sump style of the peninsula, I'm really torn. Opinions??
Have you checked out how @ReefStache has his CADE peninsula? You could put vinyl on the side that you have against a wall or leave it for open for a bigger feel/look

You can also go bigger instead of the 1800 REEF and get the 2100 REEF for more display space ;)

-Raven

d2mini

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
RedSea has a better product.
The two products are night and day. I looked at both.
Optional filter roller would be the ONLY thing RedSea has going for it, if that really matters to you.
Cade has a gorgeous tank, better dimensions, better overflow design with integrated ATO, METAL stand with glass doors with multiple access points... Red Sea is fine but Cade is a step above.

Reefer911

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have to agree with cpbartak the above. The lack of roller mat and white cabinets for Cade isn't helping. RedSea at least offers those at a better price point (i.e. the 4ft series aquarium Cade 1200 S2 is $4125 where as RedSea Reefer 425 G2 is $2899 - RedSea is just has a much better offer. I'll wait until November before deciding, but right now, RedSea has a better product. Looking forward to what Cade or Algaebarn come up with.

4' Series
I have a Red Sea and have seen the CADE line in person and I can tell you CADE is a much more well thought out system. The display is stunning for sure but what gets me is the aluminum cabinet, glass doors, the extra doors all around, and the sump/plumbing. Whole nother level. Can’t wait to get my 1200 Peninsula but it’s gonna be a LOT of work taking the Red Sea down and setting the CADE up!

d2mini

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm really considering ordering a 1800. My issue is I'm not real sure how I feel about the ATO in the back of the tank. Takes up so much space in the tank.
AB can correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe all the Cade tanks are like my 600 S2. It has just about 23" of space between the overflow and the front of the glass, interior space. Which I also believe is the same as the Red Sea XL 425, but then that tank has the big overflow in the center taking up some of that space. So technically the Cade has more interior space and that's not including an extra inch in height.

The Cade ATO/Overflow is cleaner. It's basically invisible.

Reef-N-Stein

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have you checked out how @ReefStache has his CADE peninsula? You could put vinyl on the side that you have against a wall or leave it for open for a bigger feel/look
I most certainly have seen Reefstache's tank. It's awesome. And honestly the first time I had seen the frost background. It def is a beautiful tank. Don't tempt me with the 2100. Haha. I just need to make a decision and roll with it. Feel like I have been over things a thousand times. Haha.

Longatto

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thinking about the cade as well. can a roller mat be retrofitted easily?

OlafsReef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AB can correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe all the Cade tanks are like my 600 S2. It has just about 23" of space between the overflow and the front of the glass, interior space. Which I also believe is the same as the Red Sea XL 425, but then that tank has the big overflow in the center taking up some of that space. So technically the Cade has more interior space and that's not including an extra inch in height.

The Cade ATO/Overflow is cleaner. It's basically invisible.
I guess RedSea also has the ability to purchase one now going for them. Itching to pick one of these Cades up and hope lack of supply doesnt prevent that.

Reefer911

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got the red sea rollermat in mine. And on the cade Facebook page I say 20%of the tanks have rollermats in them.
I have the rollermat 500 in my Reefer 250. It works great but I didn’t want any RS equipment in my CADE 1200 peninsula. I don’t like app based equipment so I went with the clarisea sk 5000

OP
OP
AlgaeBarn

AlgaeBarn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Looking at two tanks in white. Still say pre-order with no actual dates.
The first container with white CADE cabinets landed recently stateside. Once we get out all the preorders from that container schedule/shipped out, we should have a better idea on a time frame to post on specific sizes as we do have another container arriving in February :)

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 12 9.0%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 46 34.3%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 43 32.1%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 31 23.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%

Back