CADE Aquariums.... IN WHITE!

I have to agree with cpbartak the above. The lack of roller mat and white cabinets for Cade isn't helping. RedSea at least offers those at a better price point (i.e. the 4ft series aquarium Cade 1200 S2 is $4125 where as RedSea Reefer 425 G2 is $2899 - RedSea is just has a much better offer. I'll wait until November before deciding, but right now, RedSea has a better product. Looking forward to what Cade or Algaebarn come up with.

4' Series
https://www.redseafish.com/aquarium-systems/#/comparehttps://www.algaebarn.com/shop/aquariums/cade-pr-1200-series-2/
 
Sign up to be updated on all the new CADE releases!

https://zfrmz.com/Wj7tUbawziruY8vFZRg9


297654468_10160264979794257_4071501627157482422_n (1).jpg cadewhite.jpg
Gorgeous!!! Go CADE!
 

Attachments

  • image - 2022-11-04T095916.736.png
    image - 2022-11-04T095916.736.png
    162.2 KB · Views: 163
I'm really considering ordering a 1800. My issue is I'm not real sure how I feel about the ATO in the back of the tank. Takes up so much space in the tank. I could order a peninsula but I don't have a good spot, so I would have to put it up against a wall. Which does work ok. And the peninsula is a bigger tank in water volume, and I love the sump style of the peninsula, I'm really torn. Opinions??
 
I'm really considering ordering a 1800. My issue is I'm not real sure how I feel about the ATO in the back of the tank. Takes up so much space in the tank. I could order a peninsula but I don't have a good spot, so I would have to put it up against a wall. Which does work ok. And the peninsula is a bigger tank in water volume, and I love the sump style of the peninsula, I'm really torn. Opinions??
Have you checked out how @ReefStache has his CADE peninsula? You could put vinyl on the side that you have against a wall or leave it for open for a bigger feel/look

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/cade-1800-s2-peninsula-build.886406/page-3#post-10754064
You can also go bigger instead of the 1800 REEF and get the 2100 REEF for more display space ;)

https://www.algaebarn.com/shop/aquariums/reef-series/cade-reef-2100-s2/
-Raven
 
RedSea has a better product.
The two products are night and day. I looked at both.
Optional filter roller would be the ONLY thing RedSea has going for it, if that really matters to you.
Cade has a gorgeous tank, better dimensions, better overflow design with integrated ATO, METAL stand with glass doors with multiple access points... Red Sea is fine but Cade is a step above.
 
I have to agree with cpbartak the above. The lack of roller mat and white cabinets for Cade isn't helping. RedSea at least offers those at a better price point (i.e. the 4ft series aquarium Cade 1200 S2 is $4125 where as RedSea Reefer 425 G2 is $2899 - RedSea is just has a much better offer. I'll wait until November before deciding, but right now, RedSea has a better product. Looking forward to what Cade or Algaebarn come up with.

4' Series
https://www.redseafish.com/aquarium-systems/#/comparehttps://www.algaebarn.com/shop/aquariums/cade-pr-1200-series-2/
I have a Red Sea and have seen the CADE line in person and I can tell you CADE is a much more well thought out system. The display is stunning for sure but what gets me is the aluminum cabinet, glass doors, the extra doors all around, and the sump/plumbing. Whole nother level. Can’t wait to get my 1200 Peninsula but it’s gonna be a LOT of work taking the Red Sea down and setting the CADE up!
 
I'm really considering ordering a 1800. My issue is I'm not real sure how I feel about the ATO in the back of the tank. Takes up so much space in the tank.
AB can correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe all the Cade tanks are like my 600 S2. It has just about 23" of space between the overflow and the front of the glass, interior space. Which I also believe is the same as the Red Sea XL 425, but then that tank has the big overflow in the center taking up some of that space. So technically the Cade has more interior space and that's not including an extra inch in height.

The Cade ATO/Overflow is cleaner. It's basically invisible.
 
Have you checked out how @ReefStache has his CADE peninsula? You could put vinyl on the side that you have against a wall or leave it for open for a bigger feel/look
I most certainly have seen Reefstache's tank. It's awesome. And honestly the first time I had seen the frost background. It def is a beautiful tank. Don't tempt me with the 2100. Haha. I just need to make a decision and roll with it. Feel like I have been over things a thousand times. Haha.
 
thinking about the cade as well. can a roller mat be retrofitted easily?
 
AB can correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe all the Cade tanks are like my 600 S2. It has just about 23" of space between the overflow and the front of the glass, interior space. Which I also believe is the same as the Red Sea XL 425, but then that tank has the big overflow in the center taking up some of that space. So technically the Cade has more interior space and that's not including an extra inch in height.

The Cade ATO/Overflow is cleaner. It's basically invisible.
I guess RedSea also has the ability to purchase one now going for them. Itching to pick one of these Cades up and hope lack of supply doesnt prevent that.
 
I guess RedSea also has the ability to purchase one now going for them. Itching to pick one of these Cades up and hope lack of supply doesnt prevent that.
Which model are you wanting that's not in stock?except the white ones cause they were just released
 
I've got the red sea rollermat in mine. And on the cade Facebook page I say 20%of the tanks have rollermats in them.
I have the rollermat 500 in my Reefer 250. It works great but I didn’t want any RS equipment in my CADE 1200 peninsula. I don’t like app based equipment so I went with the clarisea sk 5000
 
Looking at two tanks in white. Still say pre-order with no actual dates.
The first container with white CADE cabinets landed recently stateside. Once we get out all the preorders from that container schedule/shipped out, we should have a better idea on a time frame to post on specific sizes as we do have another container arriving in February :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new