Cade Chaos Grimoire

Sean Clark

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not to derail but @rmorris_14 thinks that my money would be better spent investing in her children's education rather than spending it on my nice new seahorse tank... I am seeking additional input...

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not to derail but @rmorris_14 thinks that my money would be better spent investing in her children's education rather than spending it on my nice new seahorse tank... I am seeking additional input...

Not enough information for assessment .

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Excuse me! This is a child free zone and in this zone we enable one to to treat thineself.

So,
tom haverford treat yo self GIF

rmorris_14

TWSS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ll take things that never happened for 500 Alex.
Zooey Deschanel Shut Up GIF by New Girl

:rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds like the docs should practice on themselves

Contracted younglings. Even the lady at the lab said that I have very tiny veins to begin with. She still got it first try though.

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ah, the baby docs. How cute they are in their ignorance. Always a shame to be on your end of their care though. Sorry about that.
I survived! Hopefully this is the last of what I need done.

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bloodwork update: So far, my iron sucks! Which we figured since I have RLS. Unfortunately, my diet is already very full of all the "iron rich" foods and vitamin c rich foods that are supposed to help iron absorption. They're also running a smear now to see if I'm anemic in addition :rolleyes:

In tank news, everything finally stabilized in the cube. I need to pull over the last of the equipment from the "big" cade. It's hard to refer to the main tank as "the cade" since they're both cades :face-with-tears-of-joy: I also don't want to call it the 1200 vs the 600 because that is NOT indicative of volume - just one of the dimensions.

I'm hopeful that the klir 4 drop in will work on the cube as well, I am out of rolls for it presently but I think I'll pop it in to test it regardless and order another roll if it fits. Only other thing I need to move over is my ATS.

I have a hefty credit with algaebarn from the sand disappearance, and a nice discount on my account with salty from the accidental no-ship of nudis back around the hurricane.

I was thinking about using the algaebarn credit for pods initially, but I really want to try @Dinkins Aquatic Gardens - I think I'll save the AB credit to utilize on the captive bred fish they offer instead.

I also need to order a cuc reboot.

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can we keep calling the 1200 the cade, and the cube the cube? That should stifle any confusion.
But it confuses ME because they're both cades and I feel like I'm implying the cube isn't. Probably overthinking it....

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
But it confuses ME because they're both cades and I feel like I'm implying the cube isn't. Probably overthinking it....
Put a post-it note over the cade badge on the cube. Problem solved. Just like the check engine light. A piece of tape will get rid of it in a hurry.

SaltyT

Wrasse obsessed!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was just at Salty Underground the other day picking up snails. They're located in a shopping plaza, but their windows and door are all blacked out so you can't see in and there's no signage for them because for the most part they're closed to the public. You have to knock on their door then someone opens it and hands you a box. It looks so shady to other people walking by lol

Ingenuity against algae: Do you use DIY methods for controlling nuisance algae?

• I have used DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 34 47.9%
  • I use commercial methods for controlling algae, but never DIY methods.

Votes: 14 19.7%
  • I have not used commercial or DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 17 23.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 8.5%
Back