OP
danieyella

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just looked at live AQ and biota ..both out of stock..though I never order fish on line...
You'd think where I am I'd have no shortage of places to choose from. But the 2 shops I like most here focus on coral not fish, and the closest good variety fish shop has a history of being super sketchy. Once I'm moved, taking a bucket and air pump into the Orlando market without use of i-4 is a possibility though.

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Season 4 Troll GIF by Living Single
;):)

1ocean

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw one in person and had to have it..Now to build a shelf in my sump to put it on incase over leaks...I am building shelfs inside my sump chamber 4 to have all my reactors sit on , up out of the water. Some of them I built, even the blacked out ones...some I repurposed.

Nate Chalk

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have their auto feeder and it's amazing. I need to get it set up in this tank still
I have been wanting the plank for awhile!

I need to remake a lid or something for the tank to make that work. For me... Haven't thought about it. Yet.

Considering an acrylic wide eurobraced with some netting and then an open center. Place to hold mangroves and cutouts for cords.

Dunno yet. Just have a window frame net top I made cheap

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just excited to get that oxydator going when it gets here.

Was thinking starting 2 catalyst in the w , 6% peroxide. I tried to join that group to see the recommended for the tank size I have 250g
The FB group is super helpful

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey crusso,,, why would you say you hate me? hate is a strong word. Glad my 20 years plus in certain "work" has taught me to have no feelings/black inside...like all my friends who do the same op thing... think of all the cool things I could have made you cheap....I so hope you were joking about "hate" ....no need to walk around this world hating etc...I don't see the need for that. enjoy life with friends and family and do what makes you happy, what you believe in and what you stand for....and in some cases some of us get to do things for people who can't do for them cause they lack certain skills to make thing right.
I truly hope you were joking cause I am always looking to make friends here and where ever I go....

I was completely joking and, you’re right, hate is a strong word. As a matter of fact, I am only serious when need be. I live a happy and joyful life with a peculiar and maybe a little twisted perspective and sense of humor. About the only thing I abhor are mean people.

hmm. so sorry...but at least we talked about fish stuff incase a troll comes here to complain that we did not...lol....now I want cake cause of your beer...cake goes w bourbon...

I’ve always thought bourbon goes with everything!

I did just ask. Hard to find a lot of literature on these things

They’re more widely put into practice in Europe. A past, longtime R2R member from England, named Simon (username was Najer24) was somewhat of an expert. Unfortunately, some things went down that caused him to pull his threads and close his account. Perhaps Frank @fishguy242 has some contact info for him.

Last edited:

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 138 43.0%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 112 34.9%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 50 15.6%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 16 5.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 1.6%
Back