Cade Chaos Grimoire

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wonder how some of you , I won’t name names, get any work done or sleep. I was gone for approximately 15 minutes to watch the pod cast that was shared and like 2 more pages are added. :face-with-tears-of-joy:

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man I have missed you and your wit! Hahaha it is great to see you around the R2R cooler these days!

Awwww shucks, Lowell. I’ve got kind of a crush on you too. Maybe we can meet Monday and pick out the furniture. (Seriously, though, it’s always nice to see and be seen by quality people like you and others in this thread.)

Nate Chalk

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wonder how some of you , I won’t name names, get any work done or sleep. I was gone for approximately 15 minutes to watch the pod cast that was shared and like 2 more pages are added. :face-with-tears-of-joy:
I consider the work we do on r2r enough. Lol

Lowell Lemon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awwww shucks, Lowell. I’ve got kind of a crush on you too. Maybe we can meet Monday and pick out the furniture. (Seriously, though, it’s always nice to see and be seen by quality people like you and others in this thread.)

That is the coffee talking! Just lay off for three months and see how you feel then o_O

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I do not sleep much. I’ve had sleeping issues since I was a little boy. I’ve seen numerous doctors, had numerous sleep studies done and taken ever type of prescription and homeopathy solution known to exist. I’ve also been prescribed meds intended for other ailments in “tests” with the hope of finding something to help. To date, the only thing that had any effect was a drug used for treating schizophrenia. The bad part was the side effect of sleep eating and weight gain. I was on it for two months and gained 38 pounds.

Besides, they’ll be plenty of time to sleep when I’m dead!

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Speaking of work; heigh ho, heigh ho…

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do not sleep much. I’ve had sleeping issues since I was a little boy. I’ve seen numerous doctors, had numerous sleep studies done and taken ever type of prescription and homeopathy solution known to exist. I’ve also been prescribed meds intended for other ailments in “tests” with the hope of finding something to help. To date, the only thing that had any effect was a drug used for treating schizophrenia. The bad part was the side effect of sleep eating and weight gain. I was on it for two months and gained 38 pounds.

I can relate. I have insomnia a lot at times. Mine seams to go in cycles. After about 6 or 7 days in a row of 3 to 4 hours of sleep I get a migraine then I can sleep again. Doctor had me do a sleep study which was a waste of money. I slept for 1 hour and 45 minutes. It was inconclusive as you have to actually sleep for 5 hours to get any data. If they would have told me that to begin with I could told them it won’t work for me. My daughter has sleep issues too. She was 9 years old when she first slept all night long. She’s on meds now too that are intended for depression.

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Omg that looks good! I love a good chocolate stout!
Me too, and it always makes me want to turn around and bake something
No worries, my man. As previously mentioned; about the only people that upset me are mean ones.
****, i'm sol (lets see how that gets filtered)

I have another one of those appts today. They put me on a low dose of gaba which worked wonders the first two weeks, and now it's been a month of back to normal garbage.

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can relate. I have insomnia a lot at times. Mine seams to go in cycles. After about 6 or 7 days in a row of 3 to 4 hours of sleep I get a migraine then I can sleep again. Doctor had me do a sleep study which was a waste of money. I slept for 1 hour and 45 minutes. It was inconclusive as you have to actually sleep for 5 hours to get any data. If they would have told me that to begin with I could told them it won’t work for me. My daughter has sleep issues too. She was 9 years old when she first slept all night long. She’s on meds now too that are intended for depression.
Only way I tend to sleep through the night is if I take 500mg of naproxen. Which probably isn't great every night. That's why they started me on gaba initially, then they got sidetracked by my low iron and forgot about the fact that I always hurt. Gaba helped with that a little as well, but a few weeks in and it's like I'm taking a sugar pill ever since.

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have another one of those appts today. They put me on a low dose of gaba which worked wonders the first two weeks, and now it's been a month of back to normal garbage.
Don't let them just keep upping the dosage if your body is quickly becoming adjusted to it. Gabapentin addiction is a Very real and uncomfortable thing.

It's one of those drugs that it's actually safer to double dose, than to not take at all.

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't let them just keep upping the dosage if your body is quickly becoming adjusted to it. Gabapentin addiction is a Very real and uncomfortable thing.

It's one of those drugs that it's actually safer to double dose, than to not take at all.
They haven't upped it at all, they wanted to wait and see if a couple months of iron supplement helped before they moved to adjusting that. Today is the followup from that point.

F i s h y

2nd In Command.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Only way I tend to sleep through the night is if I take 500mg of naproxen. Which probably isn't great every night. That's why they started me on gaba initially, then they got sidetracked by my low iron and forgot about the fact that I always hurt. Gaba helped with that a little as well, but a few weeks in and it's like I'm taking a sugar pill ever since.
Gummies for the win here with my insomnia...

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gummies for the win here with my insomnia...
Sooooooo thc gives me migranes. It's weird, I've tried every format under the sun, does not help.

Tried cbd instead, I have to take like 3 full dropper vials of the 2500mg stuff to even try to make a dent in it, and still found myself waking up throughout the night - just not quite as excessively.

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They did throw a RLS label on me, supported by my almost nonexistent ferritin iron levels in my bloodwork. She seemed confused when she asked if I get shooting pains when I start feeling twitchy, etc. I said no. I don't. I just can't sit still. I wake up and feel the need to either just shake my legs back and forth constantly or walk around, but I don't feel pain if I don't? I just feel super antsy and agitated and well, restless. Most of the time though, it's just like 1 twitch jolting me awake and then me laying there forever trying to fall back to sleep. Then finally successfully falling back asleep, and it happening again.

Does not account for why my whole body aches constantly. I woke up the other morning with my hands cramped up like I had them balled into stiff fists all night long - except I have long dagger claws and they would have left at least some indentation in my palms if so. (They also ran the panels on RA so it's not that either)

I just suck at sleeping.

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bold to assume I get work done.

I should get work done.

Making themselves at home: Have you intentionally done anything in your aquarium to enhance the natural behavior of your fish?

• I planned my tank to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 27 27.6%
  • I did some things to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 33 33.7%
  • Anything that encourages natural fish behavior was a byproduct of the aquascaping.

Votes: 16 16.3%
  • I did not do anything to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 19 19.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.1%
Back