Cade Chaos Grimoire

Then I'm sticking with comfrey lol
Quick google search ,we should be eating that... :flushed-face: :D
plant a day keep the Dr away...;)
 
just out of curiosity, and not having read all these messages with the reading comprehension/retention of a 3rd grader, is the level in the reservoir the same level as the sump when its done overfilling?
 
Feeding ports with crazy supports
1000003631.jpg

(for quail)
 
Last edited:
I follow too many build threads, every morning there's a ton of new to catch up on. Ya'll need to give me a break.
 
Another antihistamine that I can't take because even taking at 7am I had insomnia in the evening. :rolleyes:
 
Found my dailies.

Found my light for the pico I still need to build.

No tank news.... Still haven't glued things in though. One day.

Starting to get antsy about bigger tank again. Mostly because I have 4-5 boxes that can't be unpacked until it exists :face-with-tears-of-joy:
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new