MERKEY

Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
what are these?
Capture.JPG
We all have have them and they always take over hahaha ;Hilarious this portion is starting to grow in the back wall hahah
20210605_181129.jpg

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We all have have them and they always take over hahaha ;Hilarious this portion is starting to grow in the back wall hahah
20210605_181129.jpg
the good thing is, with the changes in my lights since the kit upgrade and me messing around with them, they've started to color up pretty at least. for awhile they were brownish, even with others nearby that were vivid and pretty. you can take over as long as you contribute.

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey now what you using for light hanger?
the reefbreeders BOT mounts. they were on clearance, but only the whites were in stock.... waiting on the new ones to release, he's testing extra weight on them and if they can hold it i'll switch to black ones and get the lumenbars.

F i s h y

2nd In Command.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so I got you down for some weeds and a Japanese pink nepth.
what else? :cool:
I could def shop your tank lol.... need to figure out how far from me you really are. I'd like to head north to Indiana dunes state park for a weekend. Could always try to meet up.
Also there is a place up there with these special rocks. My grandma gave me one before she passed. A patasky stone or something. Need to get up that way and find me one of my own.

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the reefbreeders BOT mounts. they were on clearance, but only the whites were in stock.... waiting on the new ones to release, he's testing extra weight on them and if they can hold it i'll switch to black ones and get the lumenbars.
Logans a good dude I talked to him about the bybrid kit and he was right that a lumen bar would have done the trick. TBH I'm gonna set new tank up and see how it I like it and may go with lumen bar. These T5 are way more than I needed lol

Bo.

Impatient as always
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Logans a good dude I talked to him about the bybrid kit and he was right that a lumen bar would have done the trick. TBH I'm gonna set new tank up and see how it I like it and may go with lumen bar. These T5 are way more than I needed lol
At 30" mount height I'd say... Possibly;Bored

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I could def shop your tank lol.... need to figure out how far from me you really are. I'd like to head north to Indiana dunes state park for a weekend. Could always try to meet up.
Also there is a place up there with these special rocks. My grandma gave me one before she passed. A patasky stone or something. Need to get up that way and find me one of my own.
pretty sure we found petoskey's vacationing on saginaw bay. that's another 1.5/2 hours north of me.
i'll ask the wife if we still have them. if we do i'll toss them in the yard for you to "find". :cool:

F i s h y

2nd In Command.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
pretty sure we found petoskey's vacationing on saginaw bay. that's another 1.5/2 hours north of me.
i'll ask the wife if we still have them. if we do i'll toss them in the yard for you to "find". :cool:
Google says 5.25 hours from me

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 7.2%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 89 80.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.5%
Back