Cade Chaos Grimoire

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
but you could still just only POP into 1... :D and window shop...;Hilarious;Hilarious..right...;):)
In Orlando for work today... If traffic around here wasn't so bad (and I hadn't just spent a bunch on new corals) I would visit a couple of the big name locals...
We would love to see pics

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Quick update: cyano continues to decline (yay) - all I've been doing is adding bacteria every few days.

New fish are doing well, but the new goby is apparently rooming with the engineer instead of making his own home on the other side like I'd hoped.

pH in seneye seems to be tracking closer to the pinpoint now. My pH dips are weird. Start about 1030 pm gradually drop until about 1030am. I should see how that correlates to dosing... And when my ats lights switch between on and off...

Corals Thursday.
Anything you did in particular to seneye for ph? Seems like last slide i used is a little closer just not spot on. Should clean the lens and put it in more light in my backflow box today just to see what happens.

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anything you did in particular to seneye for ph? Seems like last slide i used is a little closer just not spot on. Should clean the lens and put it in more light in my backflow box today just to see what happens.
I cleaned the lense, that's it. This is only my second slide so it could be a fluke lol

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I guess Skeletor claimed these corals...
PXL_20210715_143424751.jpg
PXL_20210715_143442537.jpg

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cant wait to see em in the tank ! Wife wants a red goni but space in the biocube is filling up lol
Red one just showed up. Sitting in dip right now. Photos later for sure

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everything is in. All zoas are glued. Waiting to see where I want to put the new blasto.

My alveopora rock is full (8 alve, 1 goni), trying to decide if I want a 2nd of the same thing for my other goni or if I want to do something else with them.

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Full rock. Can't wait for the entire thing to look like the right side where they're all fluffed into each other. Need one more alve to replace that neon goni for a full species rock.
PXL_20210715_192013575.jpg

New gonis
Red, greenish yellow, and depending on how the light hits it a purpleish cotton candy ish color.
PXL_20210715_192121335.jpg

Looking at some of the west mariculture stuff and gears are turning but not sure yet....

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, once again - fantastic order from @REEFTIDE

Super glad I grabbed that jet puffed alve, can't wait to see it grow and claim some space in the rock - I think that white will really stand out. I can see the color variation in everything else better with it there, if that makes sense.

Everything was open when it got here. Still trying to decide on a home location for the sunburn blasto, but zoas are already plugged in. Have my eyes on a tiny island rock for the 2 acans (& my existing one).

Still trying to decide where/how I want to house all my goni.

I rearranged a little, swapped the alve rock & my Xmas tree worm rock so I can actually see the elegance again.

Thinking about moving a Stylo sitting ground level elsewhere, moving the bubble back where that is currently (if it'll even fit) and then maybe adding one of the bonsai tree things in that general area for the goni (and I guess potentially the acans hmm) but I really need to dig into measurements to see if it'll even fit. Plus - those have *so many* frag holes and I'm not trying to blow up with a ton more corals from where I am now.

Hopefully my sand continues to clean up so I can post photos without being a disgrace soon.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 89 75.4%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 12.7%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

• Other.

Back