Cade Chaos Grimoire

Clear for me on pc ... :)
Maybe it's just this monitor then.... Or I'm being overly critical because I can immediately see the quality difference between the two.
 
PXL_20230212_153643286.jpg

Word/thought vomit for a moment. Yellow gorg to top left, need glue.

Pull both mostly empty branching frag racks (one on each side). Put shroom & blasto colony elsewhere....

Both sponge from below somewhere else when get glue.

Flat rock towards right above flower, Buddha?

Where to put weird curved rock from 4g :thinking-face:
 
You'll get a funny look when you walk up to register at dollar store ,when you buy out all their GEL superglue... ;) :)
 
Files acquired. St Thomas didn't look great (their call, before I got there) so they gave me another pretty RFA and credited the difference
 
It's resolution difference
Yeah I'm just still complaining from my 4xl to 6a - never had photo issues with the old one and it still irks me
 
First refill on the oxydator been a couple weeks . :) Caught the whole container floating. Fresh out
I just refilled mine the other day, and set my skimmer back up last night.
 
PXL_20230212_153643286.jpg

Word/thought vomit for a moment. Yellow gorg to top left, need glue.

Pull both mostly empty branching frag racks (one on each side). Put shroom & blasto colony elsewhere....

Both sponge from below somewhere else when get glue.

Flat rock towards right above flower, Buddha?

Where to put weird curved rock from 4g :thinking-face:
The gorgs, they are mounted on magnetic frag plug holders that look like rocks?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new