Cade Chaos Grimoire

Got a good shot of one of the ruby in natural light,

PXL_20230224_122616161.jpg


No snakes yet
 
I miss my gsp boulder.... I think I'm going to bring it back. I still have the piece it lived on, the engineer killed it by burying it CONSTANTLY.

1677243739017.png


Man that 90 was infested in coralline
 
Thanks, I like most skeletons. Just not coral skeletons in my tank
I like my skeletons where they belong... in the back yard, under my house and in the closet.
 
I like my skeletons where they belong... in the back yard, under my house and in the closet.
Most of mine are actually out on display
 
I like my skeletons where they belong... in the back yard, under my house and in the closet.
You mean you don’t like your skeleton inside your body?
 
According to my ring, I still woke up 8 times last night. I don't remember most of them, so no concerns there.

Testing day, I suppose. New corals might have consumed things.

Waiting on coffee though.
 
Proof I don't only drink Bud Light.. bevmo find.. Questionable decision.
PXL_20230226_035208661.jpg
For some reason my mind can't get over the cranberry red pants. I believe those may be more questionable then the beer.
 
That’s good news. What is this ring?
I was recommended an oura ring when my sleep issues started getting more destructive to my day-to-day about a year ago. I'm not sure how useful it truly is but it came with free lifetime membership so I wear it :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
 
I was recommended an oura ring when my sleep issues started getting more destructive to my day-to-day about a year ago. I'm not sure how useful it truly is but it came with free lifetime membership so I wear it :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
Oh, I don’t think I want to know the actual hours of sleep I didn’t get. Think it would make me feel more tired if I knew that number. :grinning-face-with-smiling-eyes:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new