Cade Chaos Grimoire

Rooting gel en route, need to propagate my loquat before we move
Do you not have any type of aloe on hand?

I used to use clonex rooting hormones, until I found out it was just colored aloe juice. Switched to straight fresh cut aloe and my percentage of successful clones went up. Just a thought.
 
Do you not have any type of aloe on hand?

I used to use clonex rooting hormones, until I found out it was just colored aloe juice. Switched to straight fresh cut aloe and my percentage of successful clones went up. Just a thought.
I got a different brand that had a ton of reviews shaming clonex lol.

I was going to do a combo actually. I read fresh cut aloe helps, also that rubbing the cut area down with shallots helps (but I don't have any of them currently).

I recently started adding squeezed aloe guts to my plant water once a month or so as well and the plants seem to appreciate it.
 
Things we brought home yesterday:
PXL_20230227_133251190.jpg
PXL_20230227_133430499.jpg
 
Thought you were going camping for a couple days ?
 
Carrot cake jam sounds interesting.
It's so good. They recommended it with brie, I'm excited to try that.

We were able to sample everything we wanted there before buying.
 
It's really difficult for me to figure out which one of these two is nipping at what they're not supposed to, because the minute I walk up to the tank both of them come to see me.
PXL_20230227_144446540.jpg
 
Naw , Daniella will come home with new boots,purse,gator tooth necklace,and supper... ;) :D
gator stroll GIF
burt reynolds br GIF
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new