Cade Chaos Grimoire

Still working on the stripey...

Today I cleaned my car, gave Skeletor a bath, moved the quail cage (raccoons keep trying to get into it), did laundry, reran the gyre wires, took the old mounting stuff off the RB light, and dropped off my ballot.

So, at least I did some things either way... right?

This fish though :angry-face:
 
If I go tang gang again....

Scopas
Sailfin
Tomini
Orange Shoulder
Powder Brown

What do we think?
 
I've always preferred the desjardini over regular sailfin. Tomini seems kind of bland next to those stunners
You're not wrong, I might just be thinking about tomini again because I had one years ago in the old tank and it was a model citizen.

I have never been able to decide if I officially like the regular or des more though, I keep going back and forth
 
I've built yet another shopping cart of fish :thinking-face:

Will I pull the trigger?

Confused Jim Carrey GIF

1730308033187.png
Nooo...get the Desi tang ,not the regular... ;) :)
edit : and skip all the powders
 
So, my cart currently contains:

Desjardini
Tomini
Scopas
Orange Shoulder

Flame Angel
Lamarcks (can't currently seem to source a swallowtail but the Lamarck seems to be in the same reef friendly family and is very very pretty imo)

Bluethroat Trigger - Male (from what I can tell they're prettier?? is there an attitude difference though?)
 
Will coral beauty and flame angel likely get along? or cb and swallowtail? Or all 3....? Thinking thinking.... Keep thinking about scopas again - I really loved the one in the old tank, it had a lot of personality
Add them together and you have a better chance.
 
So we think:

Des
Scopas
Orange Shoulder

Tomini or no?

If I wanted a 4th, recommendations?
Tomini or Kole? I always liked the Blue Eyed Koles.
 
So I'm not the only sucker who likes them lol
i like my tomini, hardest worker in the tank. My Desjardini is spoiled, he likes to follow me around and eat frozen from my fingers. Sometimes let's me pet him!, but doesn't forage much
 
With how insane my fish go over the krill pellets, I wonder if I should get some kind of frozen krill to try to put in the trap instead.... The mysis isn't cutting it.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new