Cade Chaos Grimoire

that's better maya rudolph GIF by Amazon Prime Video's better maya rudolph GIF by Amazon Prime Video
Surprised Thirst Tweets GIF by BuzzFeed
Laughter Laughing GIF
... 😉 🙂
604.jpg
603.jpg
598.jpg
 
Cute little feller.
Rutting season, guess one of the bulls charged a man the day before. Got to see 3 males and a bunch of females.

I had no idea we'd be in elk territory to begin with.
 
Rutting season, guess one of the bulls charged a man the day before. Got to see 3 males and a bunch of females.

I had no idea we'd be in elk territory to begin with.
Well he's kinda a small bull so he wouldn't have been too much of a threat - especially since he didn't have a bunch of cows with him.

I watched a video yesterday of a bull protecting his cows from traffic. Charged a car and lifted it slightly. Busted a passenger window and knocked off the mirror. Pretty impressive how much strength they have.
 
Well he's kinda a small bull so he wouldn't have been too much of a threat - especially since he didn't have a bunch of cows with him.

I watched a video yesterday of a bull protecting his cows from traffic. Charged a car and lifted it slightly. Busted a passenger window and knocked off the mirror. Pretty impressive how much strength they have.
This one did have a bunch of girls hanging out with him. There were about 5 we could see also lounging around in the area.

The other 2 males were saw were alone. One was definitely very small, the other was about the same size.
 
Well he's kinda a small bull so he wouldn't have been too much of a threat - especially since he didn't have a bunch of cows with him.

I watched a video yesterday of a bull protecting his cows from traffic. Charged a car and lifted it slightly. Busted a passenger window and knocked off the mirror. Pretty impressive how much strength they have.
Yeah, well, if you weighed 900lbs and charged a car, I'm sure you'd do some damage too.
 
Made it home, drove through some of the outer bands of storm - visibility was horrendous for a little bit. Pup was happy to see us. Tank looks good, tons of algae on glass - guess that's what happens when you have stronger lights with better coverage.
 

1.) The list is missing a chain saw.

2.) This is not true, these days, as most places are self-checkout which I find to be very sad.
 
1.) The list is missing a chain saw.

2.) This is not true, these days, as most places are self-checkout which I find to be very sad.
That's not an issue,got 5 16"-32"... 🤔 😀
Happy Chainsaw Massacre GIF by Arrow Video

Good mornin' Danielle...🙂
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new