Cade Chaos Grimoire

yeah...ummmnn...BOTH... ;) it's your B'day week..;Happy
 
For reference - currently in my tank: 3 acanthophyllia (1 green 2 purple/green/blueish), 1 RED cynarina, 1 red/green trachy, 1 green/orange lobo

The cynarina in question 5 inches open
1621473865000.png


The trachy in question 3.5 inches open:
1621473893315.png


About a $10 difference in cost between them
Futurama Buy GIF
 
yeah...ummmnn...BOTH... ;) it's your B'day week..;Happy
I can only do one, I have a couple fancy blastos in my cart I "need" as well...
 
For reference - currently in my tank: 3 acanthophyllia (1 green 2 purple/green/blueish), 1 RED cynarina, 1 red/green trachy, 1 green/orange lobo

The cynarina in question 5 inches open
1621473865000.png


The trachy in question 3.5 inches open:
1621473893315.png


About a $10 difference in cost between them - I'm going to splurge on one for sure, but I can't decide!
The trachy gets my vote! Wowzers! ;Drool
 
cynaria... ;) harder to get in good mix colors,welso's ,trachy's ,all over...:)
 
cynaria... ;) harder to get in good mix colors,welso's ,trachy's ,all over...:)
kinda my original thought, but that trachy is so pretty - got me hesitating. Maybe if it's still available at my Q1 bonus payout... hmm...
 
For reference - currently in my tank: 3 acanthophyllia (1 green 2 purple/green/blueish), 1 RED cynarina, 1 red/green trachy, 1 green/orange lobo

The cynarina in question 5 inches open
1621473865000.png


The trachy in question 3.5 inches open:
1621473893315.png


About a $10 difference in cost between them - I'm going to splurge on one for sure, but I can't decide!
Holy cow that Trachy ... If you don't buy it... Send me the link!
 
@Lost in the Sauce @Bo Lin You guys might make the decision for me, if one of you will give the trachy a worthy home I'll get the cynarina. They seem to be for a selective audience as it is...

Pacific East Aquaculture btw ;)
 
@Lost in the Sauce @Bo Lin You guys might make the decision for me, if one of you will give the trachy a worthy home I'll get the cynarina. They seem to be for a selective audience as it is...

Pacific East Aquaculture btw ;)
I'll let @Lost in the Sauce have first dibs lol. I have a battlebox on the way and I'm still waiting on a tank... But if he's out I'm all over the trachy!
 
I'll let @Lost in the Sauce have first dibs lol. I have a battlebox on the way and I'm still waiting on a tank... But if he's out I'm all over the trachy!
Almost all my sps in the pico are from battlebox. Adam has some great quality stuff!
 
Honestly, between PEA and Corals.com I see a lot more fancy trachys than I do cynarinas - I'll probably go the cynarina route - PLUS it was the first in my cart, the trachy was an afterthought.... not to mention you saw the godfather's comment...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new