Cade Chaos Grimoire

not to mention you saw the godfather's comment...

I'll let you argue that... I may or may not have the trachy in cart for Friday at 8pm
Happy Spongebob Squarepants GIF
 
I said 48 hours and deferred to you getting it first so...
200.gif
I'm really excited to see who ends up with it to be honest

Season 5 Whatever GIF by Paramount+
 
Update: I clicked order on the contents of the original cart. The cynarina won - only 1 vote for it but it was the original pricey member and that earns it points, plus @fishguy242 voted for it which earns extra points. That trachy is up for grabs. BUT if it's still available 6/18 it's mine. That's quite a ways out... yet I suggest you act fast


Hunger Games Odds GIF
 
Last edited:
Update: I clicked order on the contents of the original cart. The cynarina won - only 1 vote for it but it was the original pricey member and that earns it points, plus @fishguy242 voted for it which earns extra points. That trachy is up for grabs. BUT if it's still available 6/18 it's mine. That's quite a ways out... I suggest you act fast


Hunger Games Odds GIF
Screenshot_20210519-204835.jpg



@Lost in the Sauce oops..
 
;Hilarious ;Hilarious ;Hilarious ;Hilarious ;Hilarious ;):cool:;Happy
we all deserve each other...;Wacky
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new