Cade Chaos Grimoire

making a note of easy reefs….
they have a doser friendly phyto - I've been using it for over a year. It's kind of a gel so I dose it right over my return pump so that it disperses well
 
This is why we can't have nice things.. urchin is currently carrying around 4 snails and the algea clip.
PXL_20211118_211159500.MP.jpg
Mine just gave up the foam for the feeding ring again. She was carrying it around the last week
 
nice choice... :)
 
save it for the cherry corals sale the week before xmas.
Good call. I'll definitely try to tune into that esp if it's sat/sun. I usually work all day sat so it's hard to keep track.
 
just provide your CC.
i have very good taste. :cool:
And way less inhibition when it's not your own card, I'm sure
Will Ferrell Reaction GIF
 
Keep an eye out for a nice plate. I think I want to add a 2nd. Let me know if you guys find a unique one.
 
Big BRS order today of cleaning sponges, replacement blades, coral/fish food restock, etc etc. Maybe I'll get a freebie, maybe not. But definitely needed a bit of a food/maintenance restock either way.

Spent the morning taking cuttings of my ghost cactus and reached out to some friends/colleagues to see if they wanted any once they callous over. Except... I couldn't remember the term "cuttings" so I asked them all if they wanted frags of my ghost cactus or any of the stapeliads.

Hot Mess Sgn GIF by SomeGoodNews
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new