CADE S2 2100 Build

code4

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very odd about the fire fish and sad. Did you figure out how it got out?

OP
OP
hikebikebrew

hikebikebrew

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am not the best at designing the plumbing. And since I live in Casper Wyoming the help here is limited. Which is why I have been looking at the CADE. This will be my last tank. I am hoping to get it right. No leaks. I love the ATO. How has the ATO been working for you? Thanks for all info.

Shelley
So far the ATO has been great. I added an optical sensor for my Apex. I would strongly recommend replacing all of the plastic band clamps it comes with - they are trash.

OP
OP
hikebikebrew

hikebikebrew

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Took some work, but have all our fish moved into the CADE, with the exception of the trigger who needs to find a new home.

Also moved over a few zoas, monti, GSP and my hammer that unfortunately broke trying to corral fish in my WB. All looking happy so far!

All the numbers are looking good, with the only outsider being Mg a tad low.

Also back to radio silence from AB and still no replacement door. :(

Wrassefan78

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Took some work, but have all our fish moved into the CADE, with the exception of the trigger who needs to find a new home.

Also moved over a few zoas, monti, GSP and my hammer that unfortunately broke trying to corral fish in my WB. All looking happy so far!

All the numbers are looking good, with the only outsider being Mg a tad low.

Also back to radio silence from AB and still no replacement door. :(

I accidentally broke my door on my cade 1500. It took them quite awhile to send me my replacement door as well. I think they may come from a separate location. Tank looks great btw.

Anthony

OP
OP
hikebikebrew

hikebikebrew

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been a bit since I posted, but have been continuing to consolidate and populate:

Have move most of the corals from my WB 90.3 into the CADE, and all fish from both of my other systems over the last 6 weeks staggering to no overload the bioload.

This past weekend I got some new fish!
I added (fingers crossed) a six line, melanarus and marble wrasses into the DT.

I set up and added a Scopus, powder brown and powder blue tangs to a 40G QT. One of the LFS had a sale on large powders (35 and 69 respectively) so I just couldn't resist.

Also made a deal with another local reefer and traded a few corals for a ReefBot V1. Will get that up and running soon and see how that goes!

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 27 28.1%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 26 27.1%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 36 37.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 4.2%
Back