Cade Weirs and Nems

Thatgirlnyx

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 13, 2024
Messages
37
Reaction score
35
Location
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,

I have a Cade 600 S2 and was thinking about getting a new anemone (likely bubble tip) within the next few months. I have all softies right now, this will be my first anemone. I only have a clownfish pair, a cleaner shrimp, trochus snails and one tuxedo urchin in the tank. I already 3D printed nem covers for both my wave makers. But not sure what to do about the dual weirs? Are they fine as is or do those have to be covered as well? The tank is pretty empty right now with a lot of rock anchor points for the nem.

The tank is about a year and a half old, only issue I am still working on is the hair algae. I plan to clear this up before adding anything new. I have QT tank ready as well
IMG_2805.jpeg
IMG_2807.jpeg
IMG_2809.jpeg
 
I printed some weirs for my sump to use instead of a sponge because I have Anemones in my sump in place of a refugium. I have had 1 squeeze through but only 1 and it was a very small one.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new