Cadlights gone?

DanInMichigan

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 7, 2019
Messages
97
Reaction score
36
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just went to their website, and it routes to a godaddy landing page. Maybe its just website problems, but did they close up shop? I
 
Ran into the same issue. It was up a few week ago but no longer there. Last time it was up based on my contact email was Feb 17.
 
Do you need to get in contact with them? I may have a contact number for them.
 
Do you need to get in contact with them? I may have a contact number for them.
I need a contact # if you have one still. I have a 60 gal versa series that came without the hardware to set up the stand
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new