Calcium reactor id

JSpen

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 26, 2018
Messages
187
Reaction score
45
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok so found this reef octopus calcium reactor at my lfs store for $99. I’m trying to figure out the model so I can find the manual. Let me know if it’s a good model or if I should pass. Thanks guys and gals!

9F6156B5-6747-482C-857C-2A62C843CBD9.jpeg


60D5BBDD-AB56-4291-BD70-2655EBBA3DEF.jpeg
 
Bump
 
I think it would help to get the reactor size. 4", 5"?.that would help with a Google search trying to figure out out.
But seems like a good deal..reef octopus is a well known name
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 44.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new