• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Calcium reactor

Item Price
200
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Foomanj

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 4, 2020
Messages
50
Reaction score
17
Location
Canton
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
MRC CR-2 dual chamber calcium reactor. Handles up to 500 gallons. Media capacity 14lbs. Chamber size 18"x4 1/2". Base size 12"x12". Danner Model 2 utility pump 250GPH included. This is the chambers and pump only. 200.00

20210707_211548.jpg 20210707_211555.jpg 20210707_211607.jpg
 
I'm in Canton Michigan.
 
I'm interested! You're actually not too far from me. I'm located in Adrian MI. Is there any issues with the reactor?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new