California Reefer

P-Dub

The ocean is open to all, merciful to none.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
MORGAN!!!! WELCOME!!!
Happy to have you as part of the family. Now that we know your plans it is high time that you post up in the 'Members Tanks" forum and take us along for the ride!
We like photos, a lot. Reefing is as rewarding as it is, indeed, challenging, making it all the more satisfying.
Share and like often!

Captain Quint

Plank Owner of the Orca
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
MORGAN!!!! WELCOME!!!
Happy to have you as part of the family. Now that we know your plans it is high time that you post up in the 'Members Tanks" forum and take us along for the ride!
We like photos, a lot. Reefing is as rewarding as it is, indeed, challenging, making it all the more satisfying.
Share and like often!

+1. We live for pics and videos. :)

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Talk about Screen names - wet pets they are indeed.

enlighten_welcome_graphic.jpg

OP
OP
wetpetz

wetpetz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome from Roseville!
Hey there and welcome. I'm in the northern bay aera from what the maps say (Dixon) need something fell free to ask.
Welcome

Lots of reefers in the Sac area.
Welcome from north natomas.

Thanks for such a bubbly welcome, you guys! Haven't even started cycling and I've already started upgrading my system! Upped her from a 60 to a 75G with a 55-gallon 'fuge/sump combo. I'll show off my tanks over on the proper thread :) But hey, Sacramento area reefers!! Do you guys know of any good hobbyist groups or like, reef clubs up here? New to the area as well as the salty side of the hobby, so I'd love to make some real-life friends, in addition to all my new forum friends. And any tips on acquiring second-hand equipment would be appreciated as well. Thanks again, and sweet to meetcha!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Thanks for such a bubbly welcome, you guys! Haven't even started cycling and I've already started upgrading my system! Upped her from a 60 to a 75G with a 55-gallon 'fuge/sump combo. I'll show off my tanks over on the proper thread :) But hey, Sacramento area reefers!! Do you guys know of any good hobbyist groups or like, reef clubs up here? New to the area as well as the salty side of the hobby, so I'd love to make some real-life friends, in addition to all my new forum friends. And any tips on acquiring second-hand equipment would be appreciated as well. Thanks again, and sweet to meetcha!
SoCaliReefs. Pretty good club

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 49 29.9%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 45 27.4%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 56 34.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.9%
Back