California Reefer

Ebslinger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for such a bubbly welcome, you guys! Haven't even started cycling and I've already started upgrading my system! Upped her from a 60 to a 75G with a 55-gallon 'fuge/sump combo. I'll show off my tanks over on the proper thread :) But hey, Sacramento area reefers!! Do you guys know of any good hobbyist groups or like, reef clubs up here? New to the area as well as the salty side of the hobby, so I'd love to make some real-life friends, in addition to all my new forum friends. And any tips on acquiring second-hand equipment would be appreciated as well. Thanks again, and sweet to meetcha!

@wetpetz I don't know of any reef groups near Sacramento, but that is not to say there isn't one. Just that I haven't heard of one. I know there is one in the Bay Area, and a bunch down south.

There is a state area on this forum that a lot of people post in concerning local clubs. it's located at: https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/california.524/

Just did a quick look and didn't see anything in the capital area, but maybe we should start something. If nothing else, it would be nice to meet a fellow reefers in the area, have a cervaza, and discuss local stuff.

Just my thoughts,

Ebslinger

BellaCoop

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R Fred! This community has a LOT of information and make sure to ask any questions you have!
facts-about-puffer-fish.jpg

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 67 35.4%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 48 25.4%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 60 31.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.2%
Back