Calling all Michiganders? Come on "YOU can DOOO it!!"

BigBadZoaDaddy

Orange ya gonna Frag it!
View Badges
Joined
Mar 8, 2007
Messages
821
Reaction score
0
Location
48446, MI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Prefer those on the East side of the state, I want to put together a $400 + order for http://tidalzonecorals.com/, I really want those Micros, and I think he deserves the order! I am in for $150 or so, I would be willing to trade out you part of the Micros, for somethin I have! I think he has some sweet stuff just breezin through his site! Please post here if you are interested and then we will finish the details later!

WHOs with me
startrek.gif
table1.gif
 
Really Quick! I am sure they all deserv it, I was just breezin though and saw his post clicked on his profile went to his Fourm, and from there it was history?




"Frequency", my Firend!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new