Calling ALL MIXING STATIONS!... Lets see YOUR setup!

I keep all of my dosing pumps, top off, and mixing station together in the garage. Currently doing 1 gallon daily automatic water changes.

image_6483441.JPG
 
Two 35g drums for the 7 Stage RODI system. Iwaki pump giving more than enough flow between the two tubs. Added DIY classic sight levels with clear PVC and an 8” screw cap to drop in salt mix. Everything is set up on smart switches and hopefully in the future to have this piped directly to my tank.
673507B8-D849-481E-9D04-6F96A533FD43.jpeg
I like those containers. May I will ask where they are from? I'm currently using 2 Brutes and about to get started plumbing them together, but I have concerns about the uniseals after reading a lot of people say they leak.
 
I like those containers. May I will ask where they are from? I'm currently using 2 Brutes and about to get started plumbing them together, but I have concerns about the uniseals after reading a lot of people say they leak.
I have 3 of the 20 gallon Brute can and all my bulkheads are in the lids and not in the can part. That works great for me. They are also on the Brute dolly's.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 30.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new