Calling On Tropic Marine For Help!!!

Maxcmo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Other than water changes with a different product at this time is there any recommendation on getting rid of the cloudiness in the system @Lou Ekus ? I just started up a 265g system about the time this news broke and I have not been able to get rid of it yet...

wolfen281

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please see our newest statement on our website at:

Hi Lou-

Why does @SaltwaterAq seem to have a different deal with TM about the "return" of adulterated turkish TM salt?

Capture2.JPG

In your statement, you say it is not necessary to return the actual bucket but to take pictures.

Capture.JPG

However, I just went through a round of emails with SaltwaterAq where they insist on me shipping an unusable brand new 80lb bucket of salt back to them over a thousand miles away?

If it comes to that, I'll take the 110$ loss since:
1. I'm a disabled veteran and lugging that to the local UPS store is virtually impossible right now as I wait on elective surgery to fix a shoulder injury. (SaltwaterAq does not offer the UPS pick up service almost everyone else has).
2. Shipping a extremely heavy useless product that will be disposed of anyways seems to use carbon in a foolish matter.

I love the German TM salt, and appreciate the forthright manner in which y'all have handled this issue.
I love using SaltwaterAq to buy close to half of my drygoods aquarium needs.
But I am not happy with this "unique" to SaltwaterAq return situation.

Thanks for listening

Kim

workhz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
curious if the container has to be unused to initiate a return? As in, could you dump out 95%, so it weighs close to nothing and slap a label on it?

Mixing lighting technologies: Do you use multiple types of lighting for your reef?

• I currently use multiple types of lighting for my reef.

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • I have used multiple types of lighting for my reef in the past.

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • I haven’t used multiple types of lighting for my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • I have no plans to use multiple types of lighting for my reef.

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back