Calmwaters First Saltwater Build

Thank you! I love how smooth Tennessee Walkers are to ride and have always wanted one.
Nice! I want to try a Tennessee Walker. I've only ridden Andalusians.
 
bites lip...doesn't work ... :rolleyes: :winking-face:
Season 2 Nbc GIF by The Office
...:D
 
Been a long time since an update. Been battling GHA and have finally ordered Reef Flux to see if it will help. Here's some pictures and a short video of my happy fish.



1000009238.jpg
1000009239.jpg
1000009240.jpg
1000009241.jpg
1000009242.jpg
1000009243.jpg
1000009244.jpg
1000009245.jpg
1000009246.jpg
1000009247.jpg
 
Been a long time since an update. Been battling GHA and have finally ordered Reef Flux to see if it will help. Here's some pictures and a short video of my happy fish.



1000009238.jpg
1000009239.jpg
1000009240.jpg
1000009241.jpg
1000009242.jpg
1000009243.jpg
1000009244.jpg
1000009245.jpg
1000009246.jpg
1000009247.jpg

Wow, looks awesome Amanda! Fish look fat and happy and I love your leopard wrasse!
 
Wow, looks awesome Amanda! Fish look fat and happy and I love your leopard wrasse!
Thank you! Its one of my favorites and the picture/video does not do the amazing colors justice.
 
Been a long time since an update. Been battling GHA and have finally ordered Reef Flux to see if it will help. Here's some pictures and a short video of my happy fish.



1000009238.jpg
1000009239.jpg
1000009240.jpg
1000009241.jpg
1000009242.jpg
1000009243.jpg
1000009244.jpg
1000009245.jpg
1000009246.jpg
1000009247.jpg

I have so much more GHA than you. I've been told it's the silicates in the carribb sea rock. I also had to stop water changes due to not being able to lift water jugs or bend.
 
I have so much more GHA than you. I've been told it's the silicates in the carribb sea rock. I also had to stop water changes due to not being able to lift water jugs or bend.
This is after I spent about an hour pulling off as much GHA as I could. Then I used a fine net to catch any clumps that I could that got loose from me when pulling it off.
 
I have so much more GHA than you. I've been told it's the silicates in the carribb sea rock. I also had to stop water changes due to not being able to lift water jugs or bend.
Have you tried using a return pump with a hose for water changes?
 
Been a long time since an update. Been battling GHA and have finally ordered Reef Flux to see if it will help. Here's some pictures and a short video of my happy fish.



1000009243.jpg

Wow those are healthy fishes, what fish is this? Pencil wrasse?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new