Calmwaters First Saltwater Build

Here are my first inhabitants! Sorry for the glare. I think I'm going to make the emerald crab Frank because he just looks like a Frank to me...
20240223_141026.jpg
20240223_141034.jpg
 
Here are my first inhabitants! Sorry for the glare. I think I'm going to make the emerald crab Frank because he just looks like a Frank to me...
20240223_141026.jpg
20240223_141034.jpg
Love the firefish!
 
Here are my first inhabitants! Sorry for the glare. I think I'm going to make the emerald crab Frank because he just looks like a Frank to me...
20240223_141026.jpg
20240223_141034.jpg
So you changed your mind on clownfish for now?

The fish you did get though - wow, gonna be a stunner once settled in your tank. Congrats.

Do you have a really good lid?
 
So you changed your mind on clownfish for now?

The fish you did get though - wow, gonna be a stunner once settled in your tank. Congrats.

Do you have a really good lid?
Thank you I still want the clownfish they just didn't have any of the one I want right now. And yes I have a lid that covers the entire top.
 
Thank you I still want the clownfish they just didn't have any of the one I want right now. And yes I have a lid that covers the entire top.
I was a bit behind on discussion. Totally agree with everyone on type of clownfish vs the more aggressive tomato, etc
 
So, the way it works sounds a little fishy. They'll PM you if you're accepted and give you instructions. You'll buy it from Amazon, they'll refund your money through PayPal, you install and leave a review. Their refunds come pretty quickly.
 
So, the way it works sounds a little fishy. They'll PM you if you're accepted and give you instructions. You'll buy it from Amazon, they'll refund your money through PayPal, you install and leave a review. Their refunds come pretty quickly.
Ok thank you!
 
I love your fish and Frank!
Thank you!!! They still had the little Clownfish like yours but it's sick so they are treating it. Not sure what it has wrong with it but it was swimming funny kind of like a swim bladder issue.
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new