Calmwaters First Saltwater Build

I look everywhere for a green clown goby, well done for lemon goby. Neon cleaner wrasse are difficult to keep. Even more beautiful is the Hawaiian cleaner wrasse but nearly impossible to keep.
I had read that they are easy to keep so we shall see hopefully it will be.
 
I look everywhere for a green clown goby, well done for lemon goby. Neon cleaner wrasse are difficult to keep. Even more beautiful is the Hawaiian cleaner wrasse but nearly impossible to keep.
I think she got the Neon Goby.
 
I had read that they are easy to keep so we shall see hopefully it will be.
Gobies are. And they LOVE free rides when your hand goes in the tank.
 
Gobies are. And they LOVE free rides when your hand goes in the tank.
I love it when my dojo loaches play with my hand and fingers when I am working on the tank they are in.
 
I love it when my dojo loaches play with my hand and fingers when I am working on the tank they are in.
The Goby will jump off the rocks and latch onto your fingers and just rise your hand around the tank while you're doing maintenance.
 
The Goby will jump off the rocks and latch onto your fingers and just rise your hand around the tank while you're doing maintenance.
Love it!!!
 
Dirty glass but:

IMG_20240224_120542232.jpg

Sharknose and Neon Blue and Leucoxanthus photobomb.
IMG_20240224_120617936.jpg
 
I thought it was better incase their es a big difference in salinity or ph. Did I read wrong or remember wrong
Nope, you read right. The "new" thinking is that drip acclimation, especially on fish that were shipped, can cause ammonia spikes which can be fatal to fish. Salinity and pH differences can also be fatal if they're too different.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new