Can a torch handle more flow?

Reef_at_Sea

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 16, 2024
Messages
592
Reaction score
285
Location
Netherlands
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

Just a simple question, can my torch handle more flow than this? I have sps in the top of my tank & i would like to crank it up a bit.

I added a little clip. thanks!!!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2045.mov
    20.4 MB
Increase by 10% and let me see how it looks. But currently it could hand more for sure.
This is an increase of 7%, now it’s on 40% flow on the jecod dmp20’s both in sine mode. With a 50% frequency
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2046.mov
    42.2 MB
This is an increase of 7%, now it’s on 40% flow on the jecod dmp20’s both in sine mode. With a 50% frequency

I think it looked fine before, I think it is probably fine now as well, but I don't think I'd be adding any more flow at this point. Both torches look good and healthy, they seem just fine.
 
This is an increase of 7%, now it’s on 40% flow on the jecod dmp20’s both in sine mode. With a 50% frequency
This is about as close as mine gets. I would hold off increasing any further and see how the torches fare with this. Some can take more, other's cannot.
 
This is about as close as mine gets. I would hold off increasing any further and see how the torches fare with this. Some can take more, other's cannot.
Thanks, i moved my wavemakers a little bit more towards the water surface & put them on random mode as well.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new