Can anyone ID these clownfish

Kevorkian_2006

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 24, 2025
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked up both of these clowns from my local fish store. They didn’t order them, so they didn’t appear on the packing slip and the employees and no clue what kind they were. They sold both of them to me for $40 each, and I’m curious what they are and if I got a good deal?

image.jpg IMG_1880.jpeg
 
black ice and black snowflake respectively, $40 each is a good deal!
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new