Can anyone ID this wrasse for me?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ocruz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Can you get some pics with more white? Guessing from the shots. it looks like it would be a "Halichoeres Claudia: or some call them Christmas Wrasses. I know they're almost impossible to photograph but some white it the pics will help us help you;)
 
Thanks
I will try take some better pics tomorrow when I have the lights on. I just want to make sure what it is and if it is reef safe before it makes it to the DT. But I am pretty sure its not a splendid =/.

Thanks
 
Halichoeres margaritaceus. Will eat motile inverts and gets semi aggressive as it grows.
 
Thank You!
I will still try post some clearer pics today. But sounds like I will have to ask the local pet store if they will take him.
 
Yup, H. margaritaceus.
 
Thank you very much. Now to find someone to take him.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new