Can anyone identify them?

Lololo

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 15, 2020
Messages
194
Reaction score
197
Location
Miami
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
71B238FC-A1D5-47B9-83BC-50B3717CB6EE.jpeg
These have been growing like crazy with my stock led Biocube lights. I have them Place like like in Center middle range Of the tank anyone identify them? Probably going to upgrade to steve led later on if needed
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new