Can anyone identify this hitchhiker ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rc1989
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Rc1989

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 13, 2018
Messages
250
Reaction score
96
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2a1b14570c1325ec9c1b32a00c129450.jpg


Looks like flowers with a white center and green “leaves” . Looks like 6 “leaves” on each one. 3 of them came out
 
Green star polyps
 
Lol, I know. How do you guys recommend I take it out? I already have these Xenia my gf likes. Made a island for those things. I don’t want to keep making islands lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new