Can bta have 2 bubbles

LxHowler

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 2, 2020
Messages
332
Reaction score
269
Location
Midlands, England
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay so I bought a tri coloured bubble tip anemone about 3 months ago and it has settled in nicely, when I bought it, it was about the size of a coin and now it's about the size of the palm of my hand. It has recently moved, I think as it grew it had grown into direct flow of my Powerhead so it has moved to the side slightly out of direct flow. It moved about 2 inches to the side.
It has now started to develope the bubbles on its tentacles which I am really happy about, but I was wondering can they grow 2 bubbles. Some of the tentacles have what look like 2 bubbles, one at the top and one half way down, I was wondering if this is just how they grow?
 
They do sometimes have bifurcation of their tentacles

20190720_142556.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new