Can I get a frag tank w modification ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

drtechno

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was looking to order one of the frag tanks with internal overflow, but wanted to get the drain drilled in the side of the overflow not bottom of tank (it’s going to site on the countertop). Also I don’t need a return drilled.
Is it possible to modify the listed frag tanks?

Woodyman

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was looking to order one of the frag tanks with internal overflow, but wanted to get the drain drilled in the side of the overflow not bottom of tank (it’s going to site on the countertop). Also I don’t need a return drilled.
Is it possible to modify the listed frag tanks?

I would imagine so. Tenecor does custom jobs as well as the items from the site. I would recommend reaching out via email with your customization request and the frag tank in question.

OP
OP
drtechno

drtechno

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would imagine so. Tenecor does custom jobs as well as the items from the site. I would recommend reaching out via email with your customization request and the frag tank in question.
Ya, did that. No response so far (2 days). Does it take them a long time to respond to email?

Woodyman

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ya, did that. No response so far (2 days). Does it take them a long time to respond to email?

Not sure what the volume of requests or turnaround is for custom stuff. I'd give it another day and then reach out again as a friendly follow-up.

I have heard back as quickly as a few hours and as long as a week when reaching out.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 76 35.3%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 3.3%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 58 27.0%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 66 30.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 3.7%
Back