Can i use a brass fitting to connect something??

Hypertek99

Moderator
View Badges
Joined
May 28, 2007
Messages
3,381
Reaction score
4
Location
Roanoke, Va
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was wondering if it's safe to use this brass fitting to connect 2 hoses. I can't find a plastic one. Does anyone know of a site i can get a plastic one ordered??

hrkgle.jpg
 
I found many plastic fittings like that at my local Ace Hardware
 
Thanks guys. Just found out earlier that brass is made out of copper so i didn't use the fitting.
 
Could also use threaded fittings with a female/female threaded adapter. That would be a pain, and obviously best to avoid if at all possible, but it would be an option if you couldn't find anything better.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new