Can someone help ID pls?

ShilReef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 15, 2021
Messages
73
Reaction score
36
Location
Montclair, New Jersey
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20210506_073259.jpg
 
Great thanks.

It appears that these guys don't pose a threat to the tank. Is that correct?
 
They tend to come every summer in my tank, sometimes they are everywhere, sometimes I cant find any... but overall a good cleaning crew fella
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new