Can you buy just the OS-1 magnetic mounts by themselves?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Oberst Hajj

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just as the title says, it is possible to buy just the mounts? I already have some OS-1s, but in the new build I need to mount them using the magnetic mounts and would prefer not to have to buy the sensors again.

Thanks.

KarlsReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believe they are the same as the zoo med magnets, comes in a kit with a few different size clips and the wet n dry side sealed magnets

OP
OP
Oberst Hajj

Oberst Hajj

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believe they are the same as the zoo med magnets, comes in a kit with a few different size clips and the wet n dry side sealed magnets
Thanks. It does appear that they might be the same ones. If anyone comes along and see this, don't buy these on Amazon. They want $20 for one, you can get it from Marine Depot for $9.

DWill

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are the same. I replaced the magnets that came with my sensors with Zoomed magnets. They are exactly the same.
You can save a little money if you buy the sensors without the magnets and then buy a package of zoomed magnets. I think you can find packages with as many as four sets in them.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 73 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 70 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back