Candies!!!!

Sabmanj72

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 3, 2021
Messages
72
Reaction score
33
Location
Killeen, TX
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just wanted to share my journey with candy canes.
20210928_165403.jpg
 
Hello, beautiful candy canes!

Quick question if you don't mind. Looks like the one in front in the last pic is in the sand. Did you glue it to anything (larger flat base or something) to aid in it's standing up?

Just got one and it's in QT for the time being but I'd like to add it to the sand in the DT. I'm new to this and not sure if it will stand just being on a plug or if I should do something else.

Thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new