Candy Cane Eating

  • Thread starter Thread starter Av8tor2
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Av8tor2

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 21, 2022
Messages
113
Reaction score
127
Location
Bossier City
What state or country do you live in
Louisiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last night I feed the tank...and it seems like my Candy Cane is a cousin of Audrey II.

It ate some meat...

20230309_181626.jpg
20230309_181658.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new