Candy cane looking bad

mdbronco

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
165
Reaction score
78
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi - so I never noticed this because usually when I’m poking around the tank it’s when the lights are on. But looking tonight and after some of the zoas have backed off for the evening, my candy cane looks pretty beat up on the edges. Is this from zoa encroachment or something else?

Thanks!
BBD94B52-E1B9-4AFC-85A9-59489B6F4F7B.jpeg
 
Thanks. I’ll relocate the candy cane then this weekend.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new