Candy cane receeding

Wanted to post a quick update. I moved the coral again, closer to the duncan.

I checked my last icp and saw that a few trace elements were low, plus to keep alk more stable i decided to dose AFT about 3 weeks ago, maybe a month.
It drastically changed the health of most my corals, especially on the candy cane.
So here is a current pic, taken about 30 minutes ago.
20250817_105538_CE0EB8EC-298C-4A8C-94E3-F29428B6954F.png


What a difference to before
These do best mid tank or below with moderate light and water flow and assure calcium is not below 400. I feed mine a few minutes after lights out when feeders extend and feed mysis shrimp.

This is one of a few I have

1755434498249.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.4%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 17 28.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 32.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new