Can't Add Radion Template to Mobius - Android

  • Thread starter Thread starter Wrangy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Wrangy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 28, 2013
Messages
2,264
Reaction score
6,997
Location
Humble.Fish
What state or country do you live in
Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I've downloaded a template (TSA template) for my three XR30 Gen4 Pro's that are all hooked up and working perfectly in the app. However, when I go into templates > user and press the blue plus sign to add a template nothing happens. I get no response from the app, it doesn't freeze or anything like that, simply nothing happens. I've tried, resetting the app, restarting my phone, clearing caches, saving a template myself to see if anything has changed and alas I'm not getting anywhere.

Hopefully someone can chime in with some help! I've had zero issues with the app otherwise though
 
Actually, I'm betting it's android, I just tried on apple and it works, but android the blue plus button does nothing.
Check the thread title ;) haha but good to see I'm not the only one with this issue. @Tim at EcoTech is there anything on your end you could suggest?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new