Can't come home!

Dowtish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I've been up in east TN since monday working on a 1,000,000 gallon water tank, and we have had a few set backs this week. I was supposed to be home on Thursday... The point is, I can't come home til this thing is finished, and hopefully just maybe, it will be late Sunday.

I'm worried about my tank. Even though my girlfriend says everything is fine. I have had her topping off for me and have told her to dose 2 part on Wed. and I'm going to tell her dose again tonight. But she has never used any of my test kits, and I'm going into tank withdrawal!:sad:

I guess if she says everything looks good, then I guess things are cool right? Even though I begin to question if she even knows what to look for....god this sucks!

ok, I'm done now

joker295

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ohhh good luck... you should automate the dosing and top off so you have a little bit of relief when your away.. i know how you feel i use to be like that until i got my tank hook up with the apex.. makes life easier and one less thing to stress about..

OP
OP
D

Dowtish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just won a RKE at our last club meeting! I just havent had time to set it up yet...thanks for reminding me, I need to order some things!

Zef004

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe you can have someone by you to stop by and look for you. Maybe if you talk them in to testing your tank to.

So is the big water tank going saltwater. Lol

OP
OP
D

Dowtish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know Jay,Mitch, or Mike would go if I really needed them to. But I think everything is fine, I just have never been away from the tank for more than 5 days.

And no, this unfortunately only going to provide a million gallons of freshwater for humans....how lame. :tongue:

gmoney243

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know Jay,Mitch, or Mike would go if I really needed them to. But I think everything is fine, I just have never been away from the tank for more than 5 days.

And no, this unfortunately only going to provide a million gallons of freshwater for humans....how lame. :tongue:

Yea stupid people! How lame

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 6.6%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 98 80.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.9%
Back