Can't decide on next tank

I vote for the Nuvo 40 IMO is a great value for what you get.
I have one with a DYI stand and I have no complaints.
 
Tank will be 1-2 years and mostly fish only currently have 2 clown 2 firefish and a blood shrimp
 
I vote for the Nuvo 40 IMO is a great value for what you get.
I have one with a DYI stand and I have no complaints.

Seems alot of people do the diy stand lot of people comment the im stand arnt exactly up to par with what they cost
 
Seems alot of people do the diy stand lot of people comment the im stand arnt exactly up to par with what they cost

I decided to DIY my stand because I didn't feel like spending $300 on it. I see the stand in person and IMO is not worth it.
 
Seems alot of people do the diy stand lot of people comment the im stand arnt exactly up to par with what they cost

Some of IMs stands are as much as there tanks which is insane IMO. Plus they DIY option allow's you to add your own personal touch to your set up
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new