Can't post on WTB

Thoax

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys looking for help i check i have the 25+ posts and been a member here longer then a month but still can't seem to post in the WTB thread. Any help would be great.

cmcoker

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
"The sales forum on Reef2Reef is available to members that have been a member for 30 days and have 25 meaningful posts (A meaningful post will involve more than saying things like "nice tank" or "I agree." Something meaningful will often be sharing one's knowledge and experience with others and actively participating in hobby related discussions)."
From https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/selling-forum-rules-please-read-before-posting.115471/

Many of your posts fall into the nice tank category... so that's probably why.

You can become a supporting member for a small fee and have access immediately.

leroy_jenkinz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
"The sales forum on Reef2Reef is available to members that have been a member for 30 days and have 25 meaningful posts (A meaningful post will involve more than saying things like "nice tank" or "I agree." Something meaningful will often be sharing one's knowledge and experience with others and actively participating in hobby related discussions)."
From https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/selling-forum-rules-please-read-before-posting.115471/

Many of your posts fall into the nice tank category... so that's probably why.

You can become a supporting member for a small fee and have access immediately.

well i fall into the same category of "the nice tank guy" haha but i paid my 25$ supporting fee and i still dont have privleges either

eatbreakfast

Fish Nerd
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well i fall into the same category of "the nice tank guy" haha but i paid my 25$ supporting fee and i still dont have privleges either
When did you pay? In some cases it may take as long as a day for the 'system' to update.

Back