Caral ID

SoGaReefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 2, 2025
Messages
103
Reaction score
82
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It was labeled as a montipora but does anyone have any idea of what type of any ?? ?? When all three colors form out and start to merge should be really cool
7e5c9cb3-0bd6-4c08-b770-1ad4964d4201.jpg
0be06393-82ba-4361-85c0-edddf847de2a.jpg
 
is it two different colors? hard to tell whats going on in that pic with the blue light. Maybe some kind of cap
 
I can only see the green. If there's 3 separate colors I would almost want to assume it is a "grafted" Montipora. Usually they'll graft Monti Caps. They'll grow together but eventually one color ends up outcompeting the other colors in most cases.
 
I can only see the green. If there's 3 separate colors I would almost want to assume it is a "grafted" Montipora. Usually they'll graft Monti Caps. They'll grow together but eventually one color ends up outcompeting the other colors in most cases.
d24a9b3e-4926-4239-b6d8-41a48a570f92.jpg
08d36cef-ae7b-42c6-bbfb-1295e5353610.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new